Thursday, July 31, 2008

My birthday dinner

This year for my birthday I wanted to keep it kind of mellow, so I got my family and a few close friends together for some dinner. We all met up at this little spot in Fells Point called "One Eyed Mike's" that out boy "fu*@kin Zeeeeeeeeke" bartends. For a little bar, this place has some TOP notch food!!





One eyed mikes is also the worlds only Grand Marnier club, so it was only right that we join!! Hilton, E Major, Zu_keeny, and myself all went in on a $150 bottle. When you join the club and buy the bottle, they keep it in a glass case and pull it down for you when you come in(pimp-a-licious). We all had to come up with a name for the bottle, so the best we could come up with is this.........







Stay tuned for pics of my California show!

1 comment:

Ian M. said...

See how I was trying not to look away from my plate? I was trying to avoid those brontosaurus ribs that ya'll snatched off the side of Fred Flintstone's wip.