Thursday, November 13, 2008

Big Air Bash 7 Las Vegas






This year Kicker moved the now famous "Big Air Bash" over to the Palms. This party usually takes place every year at the Hard Rock during the SEMA show in Las Vegas. I have been djing this party since the beginning, and I can say this one was by far short bus material(Retarded). The reason I say this is because at the beginning of the party Travis Pastrana and friends decided to base jump off the side of Ghostbar at the palms!!!! Over 5,000 fans watched me rip it while an assortment of dirt bikes and quads flipped over my head all night!!! After the party I headed over to meet everyone at Prive at Planet Hollywood for the Scion party. The homies from the RUB were djing and although it was a straight up sword fight, we had a great time. Big shouts to everyone at Stussy and UNDFTD Las Vegas for coming through as well as my dudes over at Eat, Sleep, Race.



No comments: