Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Something interesting happened today....

As we were at my spot in Baltimore, Garrett and I were trying to figure out what we were going to do for lunch. At first we were thinking one of those good $5.95 chinese lunch specials, but at the last minute, we changed our minds and headed over to Panera Bread. As we were walking up to the spot, we past 3 people standing on the corner. One of those people just happened to be non other than Dave Chappelle!! Although he wasn't taking pics, we ended up having a great conversation with the homie, which was actually more meaningful than any picture! This dude was super down to earth and was really interested in what WE were doing!

I don't know why I've had so many random celebrity run-in's so far this year, but I like it!! I'ts going to be a good year, I can feel it!!

Thank god we didn't get chinese food!!

1 comment:

Ian M. said...

And I am NEVER there when you meet these people. At this time you weren't shook like when Pharrell was in the elevator with you.