Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A busy night!


So last thursday was hectic for me....but I had a BLAST!! The night started off for me at FLY in DC for Mike Medalla's promotion/going away party. It seems like EVERYONE is moving to Cali, so I guess I won't be far behind!! I wish you the best of luck Mike, and thank you for everything!
After this party ended at 9:30, I STILL had to make it up to Baltimore to dj the Ped Ex/Dew Tour party at 11! When we got there, it was packed! My man Minus Nine was holding me down until I got there!
Although the sound system in there was WACK to the 10th power, I still managed to do WORK. At one point, I actually had girls dancing on the bar to "Sungod" by Common!! WTF!! This was truly a great party, and I thank the homies from Pedestrian and VU Skateshop for having me out.




No comments: