Monday, September 1, 2008

Funk Flex show, LA edition!



Sorry its been a little while since the last post! There has been so much going on that I haven't been able to really sit down and post about my travels. 2 weeks ago my Kicker family brought me out to get busy in their booth that they had at the Funkmaster Flex celebrity car show in LA. The show had some really great cars and the performances were DOPE! Flex brought out The GAME, LL Cool J, Kardinal, and Lupe Fiasco! Everyone that is familiar with me KNOWS I love cars, so being able to see some great California cars was a PLUS! All in all I had a great time, and I want to thank Kicker for always taking care of me!

Here is a little video of me chopping it up and showing off a new INDEX shirt!


This was LL doing a surprise performance of Rock the Bells!! I had to get in the audience for this one!


Backstage for Lupe's performance







PS- While I was out in LA, I got to hang out with my homie Evan, and I stumbled upon this HILAAAARIOUS picture that H. Carter did back in the day! Its a painting of Hiltons face stitched onto his pop's graduation picture! Love it!

No comments: